MAC OS version of SDRangel

Rodrigo Matias

Hi all,

I’ve been reading several pages and posts regarding SDRAngel software.

I’m a MAC OS user and would like to test the application on the OS.

There’s been a lot of effort trying to port the app but so far no luck, as I understand.

I personally tried to install it using MAC PORTS but it returns an error.

This is the output I get at the end of the install process. Previously it install lots of dependency packages.

--->  Computing dependencies for SDRangel
--->  Fetching archive for SDRangel
--->  Attempting to fetch SDRangel-4.13.2_0+airspy+airspyhf+funcube+gui+libiio+limesuite+rtlsdr+server+soapysdr.darwin_19.x86_64.tbz2 from https://packages.macports.org/SDRangel
--->  Attempting to fetch SDRangel-4.13.2_0+airspy+airspyhf+funcube+gui+libiio+limesuite+rtlsdr+server+soapysdr.darwin_19.x86_64.tbz2 from http://mse.uk.packages.macports.org/sites/packages.macports.org/SDRangel
--->  Attempting to fetch SDRangel-4.13.2_0+airspy+airspyhf+funcube+gui+libiio+limesuite+rtlsdr+server+soapysdr.darwin_19.x86_64.tbz2 from http://lil.fr.packages.macports.org/SDRangel
--->  Configuring SDRangel
Error: Failed to configure SDRangel: configure failure: command execution failed
Error: See /opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_science_SDRangel/SDRangel/main.log for details.
Error: Follow https://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets to report a bug.
Error: Processing of port SDRangel failed

Thanks in advance for your support.

Cumprimentos / Best Regards,
Rodrigo Matias