Re: Change in binary distributions from Github

f4inx

Hi Edouard,

Glad to read this. I think we can make a good collaboration.

First, I am ready to help Joe Puma to set up a build system for the main branch.

On my personnal side, my plans are to publish first my personnal build with my changes and, if I find time, the build of the main version.

Best regards,
Hadrien

Le sam. 22 févr. 2020 à 20:45, Edouard Griffiths <f4exb06@...> a écrit :
Hi Hadrien,

thanks for your support. Yes this can be a good interim solution. I have no time either at this moment to deal with putting in place a proper CI system however I certainly keep it on the back of my mind and this will come eventually.

Please stick to the master (default) branch. I had already taken the decision to keep the tip of development (version 5) out of reach of public builds and casual usage. This has not been proven entirely successful but this is the idea.