Re: Change in binary distributions from Github

f4inx

I have not enough time for a professional-like binary building system. But if I continue my project to make some changes to the code, I will distribute my own binaries.

Le 22/02/2020 à 14:39, Siegfried Jackstien a écrit :
if there would be some users willing to help (i never compiled any windows software) ... that woud be nice

be it a dropbox link or somewhere else does not matter ... but a place where a "dummie user" like me can download precompiled version would be nice ...

greetz sigi dg9bfc