Re: Change in binary distributions from Github

Boudewijn (Bob) Tenty

No big deal, even better to compile it locally.

Bob / Boudewijn

On 2020-02-21 15:51, Edouard Griffiths wrote:
Hello,

following recent issues with people that do not understand what "Open Source" really means. I have removed all binaries from the releases section on Github. From this day on no more binaries will be released this way and no form of support will be given from me outside issues properly identified in my development environment which is at present Linux Ubuntu 18.04.

Brgds, Edouard.--
When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at changeā€Š

Max Planck