Re: Change in binary distributions from Github

many thanks for your support and understanding. Regarding Docker nothing changes really the sdrangel-docker project is still alive and building a Docker image on your machine is a good and recommended way to get things working without dependency hassles or CPU flavor issues. You still need a good internet connection to clone some big repositories like sdrangel btw. I will still push armv8 (i.e arm64) images of the server flavor to Docker Hub because armv8 is a single architecture unlike the Intel CPU family with its various vector optimizations so for Intel an image built on my machine may break on others this should not be the case for armv8 built on RPi4.