Re: SDRAngel LIme SDR #windows

F1ssf_Franck

Morning,

When I set frequency in top left no problem, but when I activated delta frequency, the frequency in top left return 00000000, and impossible to change.
I don’t understand «  set frequency with in 5mhz of what you want »

I want set 10489800 to received beacon with offset - 9750000. My FI is 739800 Mhz
73 Franck

Le 23 sept. 2019 à 21:51, Michael Durkin <Kc7noa@...> a écrit :

Start the radio ... set frequency with in 5mhz of what you want or less .... top left window --- shows 0000000 in your screenshot

Then use offset to Rx wanted signal

On Mon, Sep 23, 2019, 11:54 AM F1ssf_Franck via Groups.Io <f1ssf=yahoo.fr@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Marty,
I am relly a newbee , ok it is better whith antenna ;-)
Also I try to received ssb qo100, I have setup offset, but I can not adjust frequency if offset is activated.
73 Franck
<offset.png>

<offset.png>