Provenance : Courrier pour Windows 10

De : David J Taylor via Groups.Io
Envoyé le :dimanche 22 septembre 2019 11:26
À : sdrangel@groups.io
Objet :Re: [sdrangel] SDRAngel LIme SDR #windows

Hi Michael,

I have tryed, but Windows 10 say I have the best driver, but it is now

generic Windows drivers???Impossible to come back before Zadig.

73

===============================

Franck,

In the device manager, you can look for other drivers on your PC, and maybe

the Lime driver will still be there?

In Device Manager, select the device, double-click.

Try:

  Roll Back Driver (if it's not greyed out).

Otherwise:

  Select the Driver tab, Update Driver.

  Browse my computer for driver software.

  Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer.

  See whether a Lime driver is listed.

Good luck!

73,

David GM8ARV