Provenance : Courrier pour Windows 10

De : Michael Durkin
Envoyé le :samedi 21 septembre 2019 22:34
À : sdrangel@groups.io
Objet :Re: [sdrangel] SDRAngel LIme SDR #windows

are you running windows or Linux …. id guess windows …. install the driver from limemicro again

On Sat, Sep 21, 2019 at 1:13 PM F1ssf_Franck via Groups.Io <f1ssf=yahoo.fr@groups.io> wrote:

Hi alls,
I am a newbee with this software, and I think I have done a mistake, I have installed zadig, and now impossible to see lime mini usb in the Angel Sampling device, it was Ok before, but my waterfall do not running.
Can you help me to reset original usb drivers, and running correctly Lime mini.
Thank you very much.
73 Franck F1SSF