Group DescriptionThis group discusses topics related to SDRangel SDR software.
SDRangel is an Open Source Qt5 / OpenGL 3.0+ (Linux) 4.3+ (Windows) SDR and signal analyzer frontend to various hardware.
Please make your posts in English.
The source and releases repository is on Github: https://github.com/f4exb/sdrangel
Warning: Windows distributions are provided as by products of the Qt toolchain. The platform of choice to run SDRangel is definitely Linux. You are encouraged to use this group to seek help from other Windows users but the author cannot give help or any support for problems related to running the software on Windows. Windows distributions may be discontinued in the future.
- 296 Members
- 112 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.