PO BOX 9958
San Diego, CA 92126
(858) 263-6203

On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 10:36 AM Sdibp <sdibp@groups.io> wrote:

Hello,

The owner of the san-diego-beach-area-self-employed Google Group has moved the group to Groups.io, a new Groups service. You have been subscribed to the new group using your Google Group subscription settings. The title of the new group is San Diego Independent Business Professionals, and messages can be sent to it at sdibp@groups.io. The group homepage is located here.

Groups at Groups.io are similar to Google Groups, but we have several new features. We encourage you to explore the Groups.io website. If you have never registered with Groups.io before, you will be able to create a password when you first Log In.

You do not have to do anything to continue being a member of this group. If you do not wish to be a member of sdibp, click here to unsubscribe and you will be unsubscribed immediately.

If you have any questions, please contact support@groups.io.

Cheers,
The Groups.io Team