Topics

Unable to make it Thursday

Bryna Kranzler

Have a dr's appt. He's fitting me in so I can't be picky. See you next month.

Bryna

Larisa Hall

What can't you make it in for?
-Larisa

LARISA HALL
Tap Fever Studios, Executive Director

Facebook   ★   Twitter      Yelp   ★   YouTube   ★   Instagram

On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 10:06 AM Bryna Kranzler <xsnerg@...> wrote:
Have a dr's appt. He's fitting me in so I can't be picky. See you next month.

Bryna

Bryna Kranzler

SDIBP meeting

On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 10:34 AM Larisa Hall <dance@...> wrote:
What can't you make it in for?
-Larisa

LARISA HALL
Tap Fever Studios, Executive Director

Facebook   ★   Twitter      Yelp   ★   YouTube   ★   Instagram

On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 10:06 AM Bryna Kranzler <xsnerg@...> wrote:
Have a dr's appt. He's fitting me in so I can't be picky. See you next month.

Bryna

Larisa Hall

What is SDIBP?  I'm not aware of any meeting.

On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 10:46 AM Bryna Kranzler <xsnerg@...> wrote:
SDIBP meeting

On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 10:34 AM Larisa Hall <dance@...> wrote:
What can't you make it in for?
-Larisa

LARISA HALL
Tap Fever Studios, Executive Director

Facebook   ★   Twitter      Yelp   ★   YouTube   ★   Instagram

On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 10:06 AM Bryna Kranzler <xsnerg@...> wrote:
Have a dr's appt. He's fitting me in so I can't be picky. See you next month.

Bryna

Hi @Bryna Kranzler  No worries, we really appreciate your support.  Hope to catch you next time.

@Larisa Hall  SDIBP (San Diego Independent Business Professionals)  s a "repurposing" of the old BASE (Beach Area Self-Employed).  We kept getting attendees from other parts of the region and I realized there are few groups in San Diego representing independent professionals.  Your company may be more on the "small business" side of the spectrum, but we appreciate your support as well. This month's meeting is about the effective use of email - I think you mentioned that you just started with a new CRM so you might want to swing by - same place - Charlie's Best Bread at 1:30 pm this Thursday.

This change was announced - several times, but I take responsibility for any confusion.  After I migrated this user base from Google Groups I intended to do more "community development" - online and off, but things kept coming up in both my business and personal life that caused delays - I am sure you can relate.

SDIBP is my top priority for this week though, so you may be getting some updates even before the meeting.  Hope you and others can make it on Thursday.

Rob Gordon

Phone Number:     858-848-5001
Business Email:     rob@...
Website URL:        http://Action.Associates