Topics

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 17: Rockstar Customer Service for Self-Employed Professionals

Hi Everyone,

As a reminder, San Diego Independent Business Professionals, will meeting this month on our usual "third Thursday" at 1:30 PM slot at our usual place: "Charlie's Best Bread" in Pacific Beach. For the past several meetings, we have been learning some of the secrets from consultants and coaches in the corporate world and how they can be used by self-employed professionals.

We are going to continue that this month with a presentation and discussion led by management consultant David Brownlee. He is the author of the best-selling book, "Rockstar Customer Service" and the producer of a popular Youtube channel for sales and marketing professionals. At this meeting, David will share some of his best secrets about customer service and how they can be used for self-employed and small business professionals.  This has been announced on Eventbrite and Meetup.com so you can read a more complete meeting description here: https://www.meetup.com/sdibp001/events/265413978/

Should be a fun meeting and it would be nice to reconnect with some of you. Hope you can make it.

Rob