Topics

REMINDER: Meeting tomorrow for self-employed and independent professionals

Hi Everyone,

A quick reminder that SDIBP (San Diego Independent Business Professionals) will be meeting tomorrow (Thursday, April 18th), 1:30 PM at our usual place: "Charlie's Best Bread" in Pacific Plaza (1808 Garnet between Kendall Street & Lamont Street).

This month's presentation will be by Austin Beals, CEO of "Power Up" - an email marketing company. Austin will describe how independent professionals can use the same methods used by big companies to build up their self-employed practice. The one thing we have in common is using email to communicate with customers and prospects, so anything we can learn to be better at it is bound to help.

Please consider joining us if we haven't seen you in a while - or even if we have.  Take a little break from your computer screen or whatever work you are doing and meet or reconnect with other self-employed folks and maybe learn something new.  Hope to see you there.

Rob

Alexander Hinojosa

Hi Everyone,

A client of mine located in downtown San Diego is looking to hire a WordPress developer (Full-time) – HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP experience.

If anyone is looking or knows anyone looking for a development position please pass along my contact info.

Thank you,

Alex

Alexander Hinojosa
HCRM CORP | 619.798.6981
O | 858.401.3122 M | We’re Hiring!
You Bring the Initiatives, We Deliver the Talent.

twitter | facebook | LinkedIn | HCRM CORP

[...]

Peter Scheir

Thanks Rob, perfect timing as about to send our first e-mail campaign and would love further feedback. Will try to be there, great topic!

Peter Scheir
President
------------------------------
AuthentiBrand Inc.
1804 Garnet Avenue, Suite 640
Pacific Beach, CA 92109
tel 203/826-2206 x601
fax 203/774-4474
peter@...
www.authentibrand.com

On 4/17/2019 4:34 PM, Rob Gordon wrote:
[...]

Hi @Alexander Hinojosa  - nice to hear from you again!  That sounds like a great opportunity.   Your request is perfectly appropriate, and welcome here, but for anyone posting topic different from the original topic, please make a new "top-level" post.  That way anyone who has questions can ask them on that thread and it won't get buried so easily.

Hey @Peter Hologram Hologram Man - great you are going to make it.  I think you mentioned you are starting with CRM around the same time I am.  I have been spending quite a bit of time cussing at my computer screen lately as I would to get it set up, but I can already see how much more efficient I am getting and think I should have done it a few years ago.

Rob