Topics

NEXT THURSDAY: State of Mind for High Performance Self-Employment

San Diego Independent Business Professionals (previously Beach Area Self-Employed) will be meeting on Thursday January 17th, 1:30PM at "Charlie's Best Bread" in Pacific Plaza (1808 Garnet between Kendall Street & Lamont Street).

This month's presentation will be by Greg Clowminzer - a business and life coach with over 10,000 hours of coaching experience.  Greg will present some of his ideas about generating the right state of mind for "high performance self-employment" - something that should be of interest to all our members.

SDIBP is for independent contractors, freelance workers, small business owners (including home based) and anyone else working outside of the traditional employment system.  It was previously named "Beach Area Self-Employed" but is being expanded to be a regional association with improved online and virtual services in addition to this monthly real-world meeting.

Our meetings are partly informal networking and partly a moderated discussion on a small business topic. There is no charge (support the venue) and anyone is welcome to attend. Since we know how much self-employed folks value their time, everyone is generally in and out within one hour.  This is a great opportunity to learn something new while meeting some really smart and creative local professionals so we hope you will consider joining us.

P.S,.  We have changed our normal meeting day from the second to the third Thursday of each month - always at Charlie's Best Bread as long as they will have us..