Topics

URGENT ALERT: Government is shoveling money out the door

The SBA is giving up to $10,000 forgivable loans, including independent contractors, with a three minute application.  This is not a joke.  People are reporting getting funds in their bank the next day.  No idea if I will get it, but what is to lose?  If you don't have an EIR that is available from the IRS instantly.

Recommend all SDIBP members stop what they are doing and do this immediately. This is said to be first come first served!   Here is a video that describes the process:

And here is the application site if you want to jump right to it:

Feel free to expand or correct anything I am saying here, but I believe this is important enough to get this information out immediately without checking every detail.

Hope everyone is hanging in there.

Rob Gordon

Phone Number:     858-848-5001
Business Email:     rob@...
Website URL:        http://Action.Associates

Jacqueline Kowalik

I think it's VERY important here to identify that there are a LOT of conditions to these loans being forgiven.

Please reach out to your tax professional or accountant for assistance in determining the best course of action.

We also will all qualify for unemployment benefits. None of the websites have been updated yet.

The city of San Diego has also opened applications for small business releif.

Please just read the fine print.

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020, 12:37 PM Rob Gordon <rob@...> wrote:
[...]

Thank you Jacqueline - feel free to share those conditions.  I wasn't proposing that people take those loans without an intention to pay them back, just that they may be forgivable.  Again, I wanted to get this info out fast and by no means am I claiming expertise.  Feel free to share any information on independent contractor unemployment insurance, the City of San Diego loan program, and any recommended "strategy" on what to do when.

Rob

Peter Scheir

Rob:

THANK YOU for compiling and sending that information. We have heard about this but having such easy access reference links is crucial in these challenging times. From this small business owner, your work is very much appreciated!

May we all remain healthy and pass peacefully through these challenging times,

HoloShield by AuthentiBrand Inc.

Peter Scheir
President
203/826-2206 x 601
1804 Garnet Av., Suite 640
Pacific Beach, CA 92109

www.authentibrand.com www.holoshield.com www.holobrands.com www.hologramplace.com
On 3/31/2020 12:36 PM, Rob Gordon wrote:
[...]

@Gina McGrath  That is the correct link.r

@Peter Hologram Hologram Man Forgot to mention the best part.  The woman who got $10,000 the next day said they made it a grant, not a loan!  Can you imagine - $10,000 in free money!   If they give you more it is automatically a loan - not sure if there is a way to ask for a lower amount and get it as a grant.

Not sure if I will get it - my credit is not great and they do look at that, but it is certainly worth taking 10 minutes to find out.

Rob

Megan Hanson

Has anyone heard yes or no yet?

Just curious.  Megan

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020, 8:12 PM Rob Gordon <rob@...> wrote:
@Gina McGrath  That is the correct link.r

@Peter Hologram Hologram Man Forgot to mention the best part.  The woman who got $10,000 the next day said they made it a grant, not a loan!  Can you imagine - $10,000 in free money!   If they give you more it is automatically a loan - not sure if there is a way to ask for a lower amount and get it as a grant.

Not sure if I will get it - my credit is not great and they do look at that, but it is certainly worth taking 10 minutes to find out.

Rob

HI Megan - no, and for a number of reasons I still think it is unlikely I will get anything.  Did you apply?  From what I understand of your business, you do everything "by the book" so I am guessing you have a pretty good chance,