Re: REMINDER: Working Meeting Today at 1:30

Natalie Thompson

On Thu, Jun 20, 2019 at 12:52 Peter Scheir <peter@...> wrote:

Thanks Rob. Can't make it today, but happy to share info of the CRM we use as well as others if anyone is interested... looking forward to getting back to your meetings, and very much appreciate all the work you put in to them...

HoloShield by AuthentiBrand Inc.
Peter Scheir
President
203-826-2206 x 601
1804 Garnet Av., Suite 640
Pacific Beach, CA 92109

www.authentibrand.com www.holoshield.com www.holobrands.com www.hologramplace.com

On 6/20/2019 12:05 PM, Rob Gordon wrote:
Hi everyone - a quick reminder that we will be meeting at Charlie's Best Bread in an hour and a half at 1:30 pm.   We will be talking about our own personal productivity systems and I will be moderating.  I just got a battery for this old dog computer of mine but the extra memory has not arrived yet, and this computer is pretty slow.
Also, I am not really prepared so the meeting is going to be a mess - but come anyway.  Hope a few of you can make it.

Natalie Thompson, RN, BSN