Re: Capsule: A short self-development course

OK, I may have jumped the gun on this - it seems their definition of "free" is rather creative and they make you enter your Paypal account for getting a free "week" - and I am not sure that even gives access to all nine lessons - after that, it is $84 a year.  That may still be a good deal, but it seems a little deceptive the way they did it and I probably should have checked it out more thoroughly before I sent that message.  Sorry for the interruption - hope you are all having a great hump day :-)