Capsule: A short self-development course

I am not trying to bombard you guys with information about online courses.  This popped up in a feed just a few minutes after I signed up for that Y-combinator course so it's just a coincidence  It looks interesting though, and it doesn't seem like there is much to lose from checking it out.  I don't know anything beyond the blurb I pasted below and what is on their website at: https://www.createcapsule.com/

Capsule is a nine-topic course and Q&A service covering the psychology that often separates successful careers and relationships from ones that flounder.
"Read" 139 scientific studies, condensed to ~3 hours, on:
Mental / emotional management
Goal-setting & decision-making
Relationships & communication
Leadership & self-awareness