Re: THIS WEDNESDAY: San Diego Remote Workers Coworking Meeting #meetings #coworking #events

This is a nice group - plus they meet every Wednesday in PB so I will be going again.  While we have a similar mission we will "stay the course" with SDIBP so I hope some of you can make our next meeting a week from tomorrow.   This "Remote Workers" group has a tradition of taking their group pictures with everyone doing something weird every week.  This week we were all supposed to hold up our forks for some reason and have included this picture for your amusement.  Missing from this picture is Dina - one of the organizers who took the picture

.