THIS WEDNESDAY: San Diego Remote Workers Coworking Meeting #meetings #coworking #events

Hi Everyone,

I meant to get out a recap on the last meeting, and I will, but in the meantime, I wanted to mention this coworking session I will be going to on Wednesday. It is being organized by a group called "San Diego Remote Workers Coworking" with the wonderful mission of helping remote workers meet face to face more often. They meet in different parts of the city but the past few times they have been meeting at "Second Nature" on Cass Street in Pacific Beach. While we are transitioning to what I would like to eventually be a regional association, at the moment most of our members are still in the beach area so I thought I would mention it.

They organize on Meetup.com at the link below so RSVP there if you want to come. I will probably be there not too long after 1 pm but probably won't stay much more than an hour mostly because my laptop battery won't make it that long.  Here is the event description link: https://www.meetup.com/fleqs-co/events/wrtjvqyzkbmb/

Rob

P.S. We are looking for a presenter and moderator for our next meeting on July 18th - a week from this coming Thursday. I asked two different members if they would be willing to give a presentation on "Linkedin for Self-Employed Professionals" - because I think that network actually has gotten better since Microsoft bought it and many of us could probably be using it more effectively. If you are one of those two members perhaps this message will prod you? - if not could someone else help? Alternatively, could someone suggest a different topic or kind of meeting for the 18th?

There will be no meeting in August - we usually skip that "dog days of summer" month along with December which is too hectic for people to have to worry about another meeting. I do want to brief you all on what I am up to though - covered some of that in the last meeting but have some news since then.  I do want to get the plans in order for the 18th though so if someone could give a hand or has any ideas I would appreciate it.