Re: REMINDER: Working Meeting Today at 1:30

Megan Hanson

Hi Rob-

I was hoping to make it but I'm really behind today.

Megan

On Thu, Jun 20, 2019 at 12:05 PM Rob Gordon <rob@...> wrote:
Hi everyone - a quick reminder that we will be meeting at Charlie's Best Bread in an hour and a half at 1:30 pm.   We will be talking about our own personal productivity systems and I will be moderating.  I just got a battery for this old dog computer of mine but the extra memory has not arrived yet, and this computer is pretty slow.
Also, I am not really prepared so the meeting is going to be a mess - but come anyway.  Hope a few of you can make it.