From: sdibp@groups.io [mailto:sdibp@groups.io] On Behalf Of Rob Gordon
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2019 3:13 PM
To: sdibp@groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDIBP] Do you guys mind if I brag about something? #projects

re: "That is seriously cool, man!"

Thanks a bunch, Amy - I forgot to post the links in that post.  Here are the data files on the City website that I used to make this application:

https://www.sandiego.gov/treasurer/taxesfees/btax/nblactive

And more importantly, here is the link where you apply for a business license, which the City calls a "tax certificate" -  It costs $34.  Lots of home-based business in that database so I guess most people are better citizens than me.

https://pay.sandiego.gov/BTaxApp/Login.aspx