Re: Do you guys mind if I brag about something? #projects

Thanks CJ -

You know you were on my list of people to contact anyway with your Wordpress practice.  I am still waiting to hear if the contract has been approved for my database training - I am getting my grant from the same source where you got yours.  I would like to learn more about the backend database functions on Wordpress and how they can be customized.  Perhaps you are already good at that.  If not, maybe we can explore ways to work together one of these days.