Re: REMINDER: Meeting tomorrow for self-employed and independent professionals

Hi @Alexander Hinojosa  - nice to hear from you again!  That sounds like a great opportunity.   Your request is perfectly appropriate, and welcome here, but for anyone posting topic different from the original topic, please make a new "top-level" post.  That way anyone who has questions can ask them on that thread and it won't get buried so easily.

Hey @Peter Hologram Hologram Man - great you are going to make it.  I think you mentioned you are starting with CRM around the same time I am.  I have been spending quite a bit of time cussing at my computer screen lately as I would to get it set up, but I can already see how much more efficient I am getting and think I should have done it a few years ago.