Re: REMINDER: Meeting tomorrow for self-employed and independent professionals

Peter Scheir

Thanks Rob, perfect timing as about to send our first e-mail campaign and would love further feedback. Will try to be there, great topic!

Peter Scheir
President
------------------------------
AuthentiBrand Inc.
1804 Garnet Avenue, Suite 640
Pacific Beach, CA 92109
tel 203/826-2206 x601
fax 203/774-4474
peter@...
www.authentibrand.com

On 4/17/2019 4:34 PM, Rob Gordon wrote:
Hi Everyone,

A quick reminder that SDIBP (San Diego Independent Business Professionals) will be meeting tomorrow (Thursday, April 18th), 1:30 PM at our usual place: "Charlie's Best Bread" in Pacific Plaza (1808 Garnet between Kendall Street & Lamont Street).

This month's presentation will be by Austin Beals, CEO of "Power Up" - an email marketing company. Austin will describe how independent professionals can use the same methods used by big companies to build up their self-employed practice. The one thing we have in common is using email to communicate with customers and prospects, so anything we can learn to be better at it is bound to help.

Please consider joining us if we haven't seen you in a while - or even if we have.  Take a little break from your computer screen or whatever work you are doing and meet or reconnect with other self-employed folks and maybe learn something new.  Hope to see you there.