La Jolla Innovation Meetup: Social Enterprise - business as a force for good #events

Really short notice - this is tomorrow early evening - but I think I am going to go to this.   It is about social entrepreneurship and impact investment   It is being put on by Columbia Venture Community and Mission Edge and looks like they have some interesting speakers lined up.  It's $25 - and like most of you I prefer free - but this includes dinner and drinks and it looks like there will be some interesting people there.   Here is the Eventbrite link for more information ot to buy tickets.  Please let me know if you are thinking of going.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/cvc-sd-making-money-with-meaning-business-as-a-force-for-good-tickets-51674728504