Re: Effective Email Strategies for Self-Employed Professionals

Wendy Lynn Kitts

Hi Rob – not sure I can make it next week but wanted to share a post with the group in case there are any writers out there:

Are you an aspiring writer? Take your writing to a new level by joining freelance writer/author Wendy Kitts for a series of two-day writing workshops a block from beautiful South Mission Beach. Small classes (4 spots per workshop) allow for individual attention and instruction. Starts May 4, 2019.

For more info go to: https://www.wendykitts.ca/workshops-webinars

(Or reply to me at info@...)  -- Thanks!

“You are the sky. Everything else is just weather.”

~ Pema Chodron