Meeting today at 1:30

Hi - quick reminder that we will be meeting at 1"30 PM today - less than an hour from now to discuss the "new reality" for independent professionals in the San Diego region.   The agenda for this meeting is on our Meetup page https://www.meetup.com/sdibp001/events/271360653/ but non-agenda discussions are welcome.  This is basically and information sharing session were we can "compare notes" about approaches for business development and survival in this "new reality".   Hope you can make it - here are the access codes:

Meeting ID
meet.google.com/dft-dhxp-hbd
Phone Numbers
(‪US‬)