Open Office Hours

He everyone,

I have been having "Open Office Hours" every Thursday from 1:30 PM to 3:00 PM -except for our "third Thursday" meeting -  but canceled last week because I wasn't feeling well.  Basically I just flip on the camera and do whatever I was gong to do anyway,  Today I will likely be working on some database organizing of small business in the area.   Drop by if you would just like to say hello, or if you have an ideal you would like to bounce off somebody or any reason at all.  Here are the access codes:

Phone Numbers
PIN: ‪209 697 561#‬

Hope everyone is doing well.  Tough times don't last, but tough people do.

Rob Gordon

Phone Number:     858-848-5001
Business Email:     rob@...
Website URL:        http://Action.Associates