TOMORROW 1:30 PM: Independent business in the next San Diego economy

Town Hall-style meeting to discuss the challenges and opportunities for small business and independent professionals in the changing San Diego and world economy.

We've got lots to talk about: COVID, AB5, Government programs like the Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA), Disaster Relief grants and loans, the economic and political landscape for San Diego, remote working, survival strategies, markets and opportunities, and lots more.  This will be an "information sharing" meeting and parts will be recorded - just as they are in our real-world meetings, however, there will be an unrecorded period in the beginning and end of the meeting for "off the record" comments.  Your participation is important - reliable "real world" information is not easy to get these days so let's learn from each other and help each other when we can.

This was posted on our meetup group last night and you can RSVP there if you want, but I will also be sending a calendar invitation reminder and reaching out to many of you individually.  https://www.meetup.com/sdibp001/events/270760657/

In case you somehow miss these, here are the access codes:

Audio/Video Link:
meet.google.com/dft-dhxp-hbd
Phone Numbers
‪+1 401-552-4505‬