TODAY 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM - Virtual Co-working for Independent Professionals

Hi Everyone,

Short notice on this but I am hosting a virtual coworking session / open office hour today from 1:30 PM till 3:30 PM - basically just me working and doing my thing, but doing it online.  I have mostly promoted this to the eclectic group of independent professionals throughout California we have been meeting in the AB5 fight.  I will be working on business database research that could be helpful for anyone's business that you might find useful.  Feel free to drop by anytime today between 1:30 PM and 3:30 PM and stay as short or as long as you like.

If you can't make it today, please mark your calendar for Thursday at 1:30 PM for our usual SDIBP meeting - we are hanging on to that "Third Thursday" time slot.  This will be a kind of "Town Hall" though it may be a bit ambitious to call it that since only four other people showed up for our last virtual meeting, but I am going to call it that anyway.  The topic of this Thursday meeting will be "Independent Professionals In the Next San Diego Economy" and we have LOTS to talk about.

More on that later and like I said I will be online in about an hour.  Hope to see you at one of these meetings.  Here is the access info for today:

Audio/VideoLink: http://meet.google.com/stp-jfdx-uux Phone Number: +1 224-300-6063 PIN: 972 279 236#

best wishes

Rob Gordon

Phone Number:     858-848-5001