Meeting for AB5 Opponents at 1:30 PM Today

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to invite everyone on this list to a meeting for brainstorming, information sharing and action planning for opponents of AB5 - the law in California that severely restricts independent professionals.  This is a "state-wide" meeting - it is open to anyone in California who is opposed to AB5 and we have met some really fun and interesting people from other parts of the State.  The access links and numbers are below.  Our normal "Third Thursday" meetings for independent professionals in San Diego will resume next Thursday and will be announced shortly, though of course, it will be a while before we get to meet again at Charlies Best Bread.  Hope to see some of you there.

----
Video/Audio link:
http://meet.google.com/dft-dhxp-hbd
Phone Numbers
+1 401-552-4505
PIN: 209 697 561#

Rob

p.s.  I will also be sending this to our Meetup list so accept my apologies if you get this twice.