TODAY 1:30 PM: Brainstorming & Information Sharing for opponents of AB5

ATTN: San Diego Independent Professionals

Hi everyone,

I'm sending this out to both our listserv and the Meetup group list so apologies if you're getting this twice since there's overlap on the two lists.

Today at 1:30 PM I will be hosting another meeting for opponents of California AB5 - the recently enacted law that restricts the activities on independent professionals in this State. These meetings will repeat every Monday and Thursday at 1:30 PM and everyone on this list has an open invitation- if you can't make this one, feel free to come to a future meeting. This same access links below should still work.

This is open State-wide, of course, but I do hope more San Diego folks will join us. There are some really creative and passionate people but we have a huge job ahead of us. Everyone is beginning to understand that they should contribute what they do best and help others in the cause when they can. My way of expressing this is that we must:

Empower each other!

My contribution - at least for now, is putting together a "knowledge base" and collaborative writing system about the "movement" that seems to be emerging in the aftermath of AB5. For this, I could use good writers, organizers, community developers, and people good with open source technologies - but ALL skills are needed.

I don't intend to "re-announce" this twice a week so hang onto this message if you can't make today's meeting. I do want to keep SDIBP (San Diego Independent Business Professionals) together and will be planning another virtual meeting for the third Thursday this month so hope you can at least make that.

I must admit, however, that I miss our "real world" meetings. Let's hope "Charlie's Best Bread" is still around when this thing is over and we can meet in person again. Hope everyone is well and hanging in there - please stay in touch.

Rob

Audio/Video Link
meet.google.com/dft-dhxp-hbd
Phone Numbers