TODAY 1:30 PM: AB5 Information Sharing Meeting

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to mention that we are meeting twice a week online on Monday and Wednesday at 1:30 PM to discuss AB5 - the law restricting independent contraction in California.   We have a less formal meeting on Friday at the same time but that is more business/social.  I will probably not announce every event to this list but this is an open invitation - if you can't make one, come to another if this topic interests you.  Also, note these meetings are for all of California - not just San Diego, but I would like some San Diego folks to show up.

 Our next meeting is in less than an hour if you would like to drop by.  Here are the access and invitation links:

Meeting ID
meet.google.com/dft-dhxp-hbd
Phone Numbers
(‪US‬)