Working meeting for AB5 opponents today at 1:30 PM #ab5

Hi Everyone,

As a reminder, I am hosting working meetings for #AB5 opponents three times weekly, and the next one is today at 1:30 PM.  This is for anyone opposed to AB5 in California, not just San Diego, but everyone here is invited to participate.  While it is early in our organizing - and there are other efforts underway - I think we need all kinds of skills and professions in this fight.  I am concentrating on a "documentation" effort now so the involvement of any writers in this group is welcome.  Here is the access for today's meeting

Rob

Meeting ID (Audio & Video link)
http://meet.google.com/dft-dhxp-hbd Phone Numbers (US) +1 401-552-4505 PIN: 209 697 561#