Re: Online Meetings for AB5 opponents in California #ab5

Hi Donald,

No worries, I am holding those meetings three times a week.  Monday and Wednesday at 1:30 PM are "brainstorming and planning" meetings, and Friday (today)at 1:30 PM is a shorter and less formal "coffee break" for self-employed professionals.  Again, this is open to all AB5 opponents in California, not just San Diego.  You are welcome to drop by - in less than an hour - to this virtual coffee break, as is anyone on this list.  Here is the access information:

Phone Numbers
PIN: ‪619 933 251#‬

Rob

On Wed, Apr 15, 2020 at 10:08 PM Donald McGrath <Donmcgrath@...> wrote:
Rob,

Sorry I missed the meeting. I am opposed to AB 5. I would like to know what you are planning and how I might help.

Best regards,

Donald G McGrath
Realtor
Equity Real Estate Pacific Coast
DRE#02051923
DRE#01932488
Ph:858-625-1227

On Wednesday, April 15, 2020, 12:43:12 PM PDT, Rob Gordon <rob@...> wrote:

Hi everyone,

This is really short notice but we will be having an online meeting for AB5 opponents in less than an hour,  I started doing these about a week ago and they are for any independent professional in California - not just San Diego.  The first few meetings had about a half dozen people so we were able to get a few things done, including starting on a planning document.  Here are the access codes for today's meeting.

Meeting ID http://meet.google.com/dft-dhxp-hbd Phone Numbers +1 401-552-4505 PIN: 209 697 561#

If you can't make this one, I am doing them every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Lot's and energy and interesting people, so consider joining us.

Rob

P.S. Because this is a political post, and because I might be sending out more messages like this, I have put the hashtag #AB5 in the subject line. That will those who are not interested in this topic "mute" it while still receiving our other messages.