Online Meetings for AB5 opponents in California #ab5

Hi everyone,

This is really short notice but we will be having an online meeting for AB5 opponents in less than an hour,  I started doing these about a week ago and they are for any independent professional in California - not just San Diego.  The first few meetings had about a half dozen people so we were able to get a few things done, including starting on a planning document.  Here are the access codes for today's meeting.

Meeting ID http://meet.google.com/dft-dhxp-hbd Phone Numbers +1 401-552-4505 PIN: 209 697 561#

If you can't make this one, I am doing them every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Lot's and energy and interesting people, so consider joining us.

Rob

P.S. Because this is a political post, and because I might be sending out more messages like this, I have put the hashtag #AB5 in the subject line. That will those who are not interested in this topic "mute" it while still receiving our other messages.