Re: URGENT ALERT: Government is shoveling money out the door

HI Megan - no, and for a number of reasons I still think it is unlikely I will get anything.  Did you apply?  From what I understand of your business, you do everything "by the book" so I am guessing you have a pretty good chance,

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 11:20 AM Megan Hanson <meganhansonpm@...> wrote:
Has anyone heard yes or no yet?

Just curious.  Megan

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020, 8:12 PM Rob Gordon <rob@...> wrote:
@Gina McGrath  That is the correct link.r

@Peter Hologram Hologram Man Forgot to mention the best part.  The woman who got $10,000 the next day said they made it a grant, not a loan!  Can you imagine - $10,000 in free money!   If they give you more it is automatically a loan - not sure if there is a way to ask for a lower amount and get it as a grant.

Not sure if I will get it - my credit is not great and they do look at that, but it is certainly worth taking 10 minutes to find out.