Re: [NLC Alumni Network] Fwd: Please forward: Flash Webinar on CARES Act with Oscar Perry Abello

Any and all information is welcome.  Thank you.

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 1:59 PM Jacqueline Kowalik <hello@...> wrote:
Rob, I'm just trying to offer more information. Hope it helps.

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020, 1:58 PM Rob Gordon <rob@...> wrote:
There is no "early prepayment penalty" though, and the interest rate is like 1 percent.  I don't see much downside in at least trying - most of us won't qualify for unemployment.  Also, it is not "a chain" - I wrote it and take responsibility for it - and anyone can answer back if they think it is some kind of scam.  Thanks for the link though - there are online meetings all the time about this.  I am jumping into one now.
Rob Gordon

Phone Number:     858-848-5001
Business Email:     rob@...
Website URL:        http://Action.Associates

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 1:13 PM Jacqueline Kowalik <hello@...> wrote:
There is a chain going in our group about the money being distributed by the government as I mentioned there are caveats to what determines amounts and loan vs grant. It's not always a 10k grant that doesn't need to be paid back.

Below is a link to a webinar with an economist to go over the cares act.

Lots of little rules here that haven't been talked about.

For a lot of us the best bet would be filing unemployment. But that will vary depending on employee count, AP debts and more.

For anyone who wants to learn more about what's included in the CARES Act (the $2.2 trillion relief package from the federal government), Next City is hosting a webinar with Senior Economics Correspondent, Oscar Perry Abello. More information below.