Yaesu FT-450D & SCU-17 Digital Interface For Sale Locally (Excellent Price)

Dom - 2E0WHQ

If anyone is in the market for a good starter HF + 6M Radio, then Dan (G3VM) at the Ham Radio Shop in Bristol has a good quality second-hand one for sale. It's a Yaesu FT-450D, complete with a Yaesu SCU-17 Digital Interface, so it will be ready for any Digimodes you wish to work. He's only asking £395 for it, which is a bargain.

I pretty much get all my radios from Dan as he always gets good quality second hand radios and sells them for a fair price; he's also a nice guy too.

Here is a screenshot from the group on Facebook where I spotted it. I'm not on commission, I just thought it was good bargain and worth sharing, seeing as it's local.

https://thehamradioshop.co.uk/

73

Dom, 2E0WHQ