RSGB Tonight at 8 Webinar Log4OM

Cliff (G3MNJ)

For those using or interested in Log4OM this webinar may be of interest,

RSGB Tonight at 8 webinar

GB2RS News Team | October 21, 2022

The next RSGB Tonight at 8 webinar will be livestreamed on Monday, 7 November 2022 at 8pm UK local time.

Terry, G4POP will present Log4OM: The First Decade—a look at the popular free logging software Log4OM.

Suitable for all levels of expertise, Terry’s talk will consider the software’s history, its developers and its in-built features.

There will be a live demonstration and a chance to ask questions.

Tonight @ 8 webinars are livestreamed at rsgb.org/webinars and on the RSGB YouTube channel.

CategoryFront Page NewsGB2RS Headlines

Cliff G3MNJ

Den (M0ACM)

Thanks Cliff.

The big question - no, not about Rishi, Penny or Boris (!) is "Will I Remember ?". I WAS going to come up on the net last night. Spoke to Chris about it an hour earlier..... and STILL forgot !!

Think I need a new memory battery !!

Acme

On Sat, Oct 22, 2022, 11:33 AM Cliff (G3MNJ) via groups.io <cliffyates=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:
For those using or interested in Log4OM this webinar may be of interest,

RSGB Tonight at 8 webinar

GB2RS News Team | October 21, 2022

The next RSGB Tonight at 8 webinar will be livestreamed on Monday, 7 November 2022 at 8pm UK local time.

Terry, G4POP will present Log4OM: The First Decade—a look at the popular free logging software Log4OM.

Suitable for all levels of expertise, Terry’s talk will consider the software’s history, its developers and its in-built features.

There will be a live demonstration and a chance to ask questions.

Tonight @ 8 webinars are livestreamed at rsgb.org/webinars and on the RSGB YouTube channel.

CategoryFront Page NewsGB2RS Headlines

Cliff G3MNJ

Bob G0VTA

When you find the right type Den, I.e. CR2032, AAA or whatever, let me know! Could bring some along to the next sale!!

[...]

Just a gentle reminder to Den, the latest webinar airs tonight. It should be available on all the usual channels for some time to come if you are on the net or otherwise engaged.

Cliff G3MNJ

Den (M0ACM)

Thanks for the Personal Reminder, Cliff. Many thanks

 ...  but this time, with my new CR3032s (!), I had it in my memory !!

73

Den