RSGB 144MHZ FMAC - Update April #contest

Dom - 2E0WHQ

Hi All,

For those that haven't already seen, the club continues to go from strength to strength in the 2m FMAC. The results are in for this month and we have managed to hold our lead in 1st place and slightly widen the lead too. This is an excellent result for the club and demonstrates all of your commitment and dedication to operating in these contests. Well done to everyone in the club for taking part and making this possible. You should all be very proud of your individual and club achievements.

Cheers,

73

Dom, 2E0WHQ