RadCom

David (G7IXU)

Hi everyone,

Has the October issue of RadCom been received yet? I'm sure I've usually received mine by now.

Many thanks and 73
David G7IXU

James (M1DST)

I have not seen mine yet.

On Thu, 16 Sep 2021 at 17:59, David (G7IXU) via groups.io <david.welch.g7ixu=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi everyone,

Has the October issue of RadCom been received yet? I'm sure I've usually received mine by now.

Many thanks and 73
David G7IXU

David (G7IXU)

Cheers James.

73

Has the October issue of RadCom been received yet? I'm sure I've usually received mine by now.

Many thanks and 73
David G7IXU

Den (M0ACM)

Me neither
Den ACM

From: "Mike (G4HGV)" <mleach@...>
Date: 18/09/2021 1:09 pm (GMT+00:00)
To: sdarc@groups.io

The postman just delivered my copy - today is the 18th.
Regards,
Mike

Viv (M0IEP)

 Hi All,
    You are all lucky.  Mine arrived this morning minus the mag and plastic holder. All the postman delivered was the cover sheet with my address. Either was damage in the postal system or it got nicked.

Viv IEP

On Saturday 18/09/2021 at 14:10:56, Den (M0ACM) wrote:
Radcom:  Ditto.
Den. ACM

The postman just delivered my copy - today is the 18th.
Regards,
Mike

David (G7IXU)

Yes, mine arrived as well !

I’ll re-set the expected date 😊

Cheers all.

David

The postman just delivered my copy - today is the 18th.
Regards,
Mike

Matt (M0MPL)

Not sure if it is just me, but on the address cover sheet, clearly printed just above my name and address is my RSGB username and password!

I have queried this with the RSGB.

Matt

The postman just delivered my copy - today is the 18th.
Regards,
Mike

James (M1DST)

Send a picture so we can all check for you. 😉

On Mon, 20 Sep 2021 at 18:22, Matt (M0MPL) <matt@...> wrote:

Not sure if it is just me, but on the address cover sheet, clearly printed just above my name and address is my RSGB username and password!

I have queried this with the RSGB.

Matt

The postman just delivered my copy - today is the 18th.
Regards,
Mike

Matt (M0MPL)

I just knew you were going to say that 😂

The postman just delivered my copy - today is the 18th.
Regards,
Mike

Mike (G4HGV)

Mine just has the usual - Call sign, followed by membership number, followed by membership expiry date.

Matt, it looks like on yours, the RSGB or The Delivery Group picked out the wrong data from a database.
Mike

David (G7IXU)

Matt, have you used your membership number as your password?

It appears that I have, and so it looks as though the password is printed on the cover sheet whereas in fact it is the membership number.

David

Mine just has the usual - Call sign, followed by membership number, followed by membership expiry date.

Matt, it looks like on yours, the RSGB or The Delivery Group picked out the wrong data from a database.
Mike

Matt (M0MPL)

Hi David

Yes, that is exactly what happened. It seems it is never force expired when it is created and you login, so you can keep the default, which I what I must have done. Doh.

Schoolboy shorts for me obviously!

Matt

Matt, have you used your membership number as your password?

It appears that I have, and so it looks as though the password is printed on the cover sheet whereas in fact it is the membership number.

David

Mine just has the usual - Call sign, followed by membership number, followed by membership expiry date.

Matt, it looks like on yours, the RSGB or The Delivery Group picked out the wrong data from a database.
Mike

David (G7IXU)

… me too !

I’ve changed the password now though 😊