Metal Detector

Andy (G0UWS)

Hi.

Does anyone have access to or know where I can hire a metal detector.??

I need to locate a manhole cover on a rear garden. Unfortunately it’s under decking and a heavy duty anti-weed net, so hoping to detect it so we can home in on the area.

Thanks in anticipation

Andy Sharman

Andy (G0UWS)

One has now been sourced from a club member.

Thank you.

Andy Sharman

On 17 Sep 2021, at 09:18, Andrew Sharman <andrewsharman@icloud.com> wrote:

Hi.

Does anyone have access to or know where I can hire a metal detector.??

I need to locate a manhole cover on a rear garden. Unfortunately it’s under decking and a heavy duty anti-weed net, so hoping to detect it so we can home in on the area.

Thanks in anticipation

Andy Sharman
Sent from my iPhone