M1T

Marc (M0KYB)

Hi all,

I am delighted to share the news that I have successfully qualified for a SCC (Special Contest Callsign) and have been allocated M1T.

73
Marc

James (M1DST)

Congratulations….  What’s the rest of it?

On Wed, 15 Jun 2022 at 17:19, Marc (M0KYB) <marc@...> wrote:
Hi all,

I am delighted to share the news that I have successfully qualified for a SCC (Special Contest Callsign) and have been allocated M1T.

73
Marc

Tony (G4LDL)

Nice one Marc. Even more competition!  Not too bad in cw!

73 Tony, G4LDL/G4L

I am delighted to share the news that I have successfully qualified for a SCC (Special Contest Callsign) and have been allocated M1T.

73
Marc

elwyn.carter@...

Well done Marc.

I am delighted to share the news that I have successfully qualified for a SCC (Special Contest Callsign) and have been allocated M1T.

73
Marc

Andy Sharman G0UWS/M1G

Congratulations

Andy Sharman

On 15 Jun 2022, at 17:24, Tony (G4LDL) via groups.io <tony.ldl@...> wrote:

Nice one Marc. Even more competition!  Not too bad in cw!

73 Tony, G4LDL/G4L

I am delighted to share the news that I have successfully qualified for a SCC (Special Contest Callsign) and have been allocated M1T.

73
Marc

Den (M0ACM)

Well done Marc. You gave certainly put in the effort !

On Wed, Jun 15, 2022, 5:18 PM Marc (M0KYB) <marc@...> wrote:
Hi all,

I am delighted to share the news that I have successfully qualified for a SCC (Special Contest Callsign) and have been allocated M1T.

73
Marc

G6UAJ Paul Longstaff

Nice on Marc.

Paul G6UAJ

On 15/06/2022, 17:18 "Marc (M0KYB)" <marc@...> wrote:
Hi all,

I am delighted to share the news that I have successfully qualified for a SCC (Special Contest Callsign) and have been allocated M1T.

73
Marc

Graham (G4OED)

Congratulations Marc…..

“Pleez complete your call..Pleez complete your call”

Graham

On 15 Jun 2022, at 17:52, G6UAJ Paul Longstaff <G6UAJ@...> wrote:

Nice on Marc.

Paul G6UAJ
On 15/06/2022, 17:18 "Marc (M0KYB)" <marc@...> wrote:
Hi all,

I am delighted to share the news that I have successfully qualified for a SCC (Special Contest Callsign) and have been allocated M1T.

73
Marc

Marc (M0KYB)

Thanks everyone. Yes, no doubt I will have to deal with the 'incomplete call' operators ...

Mike One Tango, Mexico One Texas, any other suggestions?

Marc

elwyn.carter@...

Hi Marc, I had a thought about using your new Call Sign, you could use Marc 1 Tango as you call.

I am delighted to share the news that I have successfully qualified for a SCC (Special Contest Callsign) and have been allocated M1T.

73
Marc

Chris - 2E0GGU

Well done Marc, congratulations.

73

Chris - 2E0GGU

On 15 Jun 2022 5:18 pm, "Marc (M0KYB)" <marc@...> wrote:
Hi all,

I am delighted to share the news that I have successfully qualified for a SCC (Special Contest Callsign) and have been allocated M1T.

73
Marc

Cliff (G3MNJ)

Congrats Marc.