index.html Hairpin match for the 5 ele Tonna for 50 MHz

G6UAJ Paul Longstaff

This should make interesting reading, for all club members who had their brains fried by today's shenanigans at Barbuty Castle.

https://www.uksmg.org/content/tonna.htm

--
Sent from my Android phone with GMX Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

Den (M0ACM)

Now that does really look like an interesting idea ! Thanks for sharing .

I might just try it !   Cant be less repeatabke that what we suffered earlier!