Free 1.2m Steel Mesh Sat Dish with Quad LNB

James (M1DST)

If you want to get on QO100 and want a free dish that would get you started to receive QO100, let me know. Worked ok for me but I upgraded as I wanted something slightly bigger and stronger.

All you will need is some sat cable and a cheap SDR dongle or similar capable of 739 mhz.

Free to a good home but you must collect
From West Swindon.

Let me know

James
M1DST

John Claridge 2E0JJC

Hi James

I am probably far too late but is your 1.2m dish still available? If so I am very interested in it.

John
2E0JJC

On Mon, 2 May 2022, 2:58 pm James (M1DST), <james@...> wrote:
If you want to get on QO100 and want a free dish that would get you started to receive QO100, let me know. Worked ok for me but I upgraded as I wanted something slightly bigger and stronger.

All you will need is some sat cable and a cheap SDR dongle or similar capable of 739 mhz.

Free to a good home but you must collect
From West Swindon.

Let me know

James
M1DST

James (M1DST)

Hi John,

I still have it.  Just let me know when you're next going to be at club and I'll bring it.

James

On Fri, 27 May 2022 at 13:27, John Claridge 2E0JJC <2e0jjc@...> wrote:

Hi James

I am probably far too late but is your 1.2m dish still available? If so I am very interested in it.

John
2E0JJC

On Mon, 2 May 2022, 2:58 pm James (M1DST), <james@...> wrote:
If you want to get on QO100 and want a free dish that would get you started to receive QO100, let me know. Worked ok for me but I upgraded as I wanted something slightly bigger and stronger.

All you will need is some sat cable and a cheap SDR dongle or similar capable of 739 mhz.

Free to a good home but you must collect
From West Swindon.

Let me know

James
M1DST

John Claridge 2E0JJC

Hi James

Great. If you are around this weekend I can come and collect it from you....anytime to suit you. I have a trailor to put it on. PM me with your address details etc.

John
2E0JJC

On Fri, 27 May 2022, 2:37 pm James (M1DST), <james@...> wrote:
Hi John,

I still have it.  Just let me know when you're next going to be at club and I'll bring it.

James

On Fri, 27 May 2022 at 13:27, John Claridge 2E0JJC <2e0jjc@...> wrote:

Hi James

I am probably far too late but is your 1.2m dish still available? If so I am very interested in it.

John
2E0JJC

On Mon, 2 May 2022, 2:58 pm James (M1DST), <james@...> wrote:
If you want to get on QO100 and want a free dish that would get you started to receive QO100, let me know. Worked ok for me but I upgraded as I wanted something slightly bigger and stronger.

All you will need is some sat cable and a cheap SDR dongle or similar capable of 739 mhz.

Free to a good home but you must collect
From West Swindon.

Let me know

James
M1DST