Downloading MMANA-GAL in English?

Philip Perkins

Hello,
Can anyone provide a link for downloading MMANA-GAL in an English version? I have tried three times, and although the introduction and instructions are all in English, the actual program is always in German.
Many thanks!
Philip
----
Philip Perkins
<ppml5@...>
Wiltshire UK & Luberon France
www.astrocruise.com
--

Viv Williams

Hi Phil,
      I think it is always dlownloads in German. However  it is easy to fix. Start a programme. Navigate to the Einstellungen Tab and click. You then should see a Language tab. Set English and you should be fine.

Regards

viv

On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 at 21:12, Philip Perkins <ppml5@...> wrote:
Hello,
Can anyone provide a link for downloading MMANA-GAL in an English version? I have tried three times, and although the introduction and instructions are all in English, the actual program is always in German.
Many thanks!
Philip
----
Philip Perkins
<ppml5@...>
Wiltshire UK & Luberon France
www.astrocruise.com
--

Philip Perkins

Brilliant! .. Now why didn't I think of that cunning little trick?
Thanks very much Viv, and I hope others may benefit from this piece of wisdom!
Philip
-----