District Rep Area 10 Appointment

Simon (G4WQG)

Afternoon to all,

I have just been appointed as RSGB District Rep for Area 10, Wiltshire..

See https://rsgb.org/main/about-us/regional-managers/england-south-and-south-east/meet-the-region-10-team/
for my contact details..

I will be arranging to come to the club on an “official” visit in the very near future, on a fact finding exercise, to listen to the club members and answer as many question as I can on the RSGB’s policies and their vision on the way forward for the hobby in the UK

Simon

Viv Williams

Hi Simon,
    Great to hear of your appointment.  I  plan  the programme for the club evenings  and would like to give you a slot. Would  either  October 20th  or Sept 8th work for you?

Many thanks

Best Regards

viv

M0IEP

On Wed, 3 Aug 2022 at 13:28, Simon (G4WQG) <Gm4wqg@...> wrote:
Afternoon to all,

I have just been appointed as RSGB District Rep for Area 10, Wiltshire..

See https://rsgb.org/main/about-us/regional-managers/england-south-and-south-east/meet-the-region-10-team/
for my contact details..

I will be arranging to come to the club on an “official” visit in the very near future, on a fact finding exercise, to listen to the club members and answer as many question as I can on the RSGB’s policies and their vision on the way forward for the hobby in the UK

Simon

Dom - 2E0WHQ

Congratulations Simon.

Well done on your appointment. That's great kudos for you and the club. We look forward to welcoming you on your 'official' visit, although you know, you are always welcome, as are all other members and non-members.

My personal feedback, if the RSGB want to promote and expand the hobby is to organise, official, regional training programs at all levels, especially Full and the new Direct Access Full courses.

73

Dom, 2E0WHQ

Simon (G4WQG)

Thanks Viv,

I will check my diary for those dates, and confirm shortly.

Simon

Simon (G4WQG)

Thanks Dom,

Your feedback is a common one.. And is duly noted👍🏻

Simon