#contest - RSGB 144MHz 2022 - M4W entry #contest

Andy Sharman G0UWS/M1G

Good evening,

I trust you have all recovered from the weekend, it was great to be out as a group again, lots of enjoyment, great team of support from organising, getting bits to/from site, setting up, taking down, operating and let’s not forget the important Saturday Lunch & just general social aspects.

I have now submitted the M4W log I have extracted some information for you, if anything is missing please let me know – NOTE I will be away for the rest of the week so responses with further details maybe delayed.

Contest logging Summary:

QSO’S Per Op

Best DX

F1GGS @JN15OV Totalling 721Km

You can view a map of the Contest QSOs here

All comments welcome.

The next planned event will be Saturday 18th June 50Mhz Trophy - I am sure someone over the weekend said they have never experienced the magic band when its open.

Andy G0UWS & team.

James (M1DST)

I have now posted the photos and a brief summary on the club website.  Please see https://www.sdarc.net/2022/05/23/rsgb-may-144-mhz-contest-2022

On Mon, 23 May 2022 at 21:18, Andy (G0UWS) via groups.io <andrewsharman=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

[...]

Dom - 2E0WHQ

Hmmm, interesting. I could swear that I worked more than 19, but I guess the logs don't lie. When Marc and I were working out the QSO run rate, we both came up with about 30 an hour. I guess we were both rubbish at maths. :)

All the same, a pretty good score. Is there a breakdown of points per operator? Not that important, but I like statistic.

Thanks for sorting the logging.

Cheers,

Dom.

Andy Sharman G0UWS/M1G

Edited

You maybe correct Dom, I have worked the QSO’s per op based on the operator value in N1MM, if Ctrl+O was not used to change Op, the last used operator would have been recorded.

Regarding run rate, let me see what I can get for you, but I would tend to agree on the Saturday we all seemed to be about 30.

Andy Sharman G0UWS/M1G

Here is a breakdown per hour (when M4W was on) of QSO's per hour.

James (M1DST)

I have just calculated QSO counts using the logs vs operator slot.  This means that the operator switching doesn't matter.  The numbers don't change.  I have posted a graph on the club site to show how the QSO count changed per hour.